“Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress…”

James 1:27

Our cell phone number in Ukraine is: +38 097 828 9477. We are 8 hours ahead of Texas time. We can receive text but cannot send them. You can also reach us by email at joniredding@hotmail.com.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Word from USCIS

I just got off the phone with USCIS and they said we were approved on Friday.  The last email I received from our officer said that she would let me know as soon as she received the documents.  I never heard from her so I assumed she was still waiting for them.  It’s good news that we were approved but I had asked her to email me the document so that I could go and have it apostilled and mail it right away.  I just spoke with a supervisor there and she said that she will try to take care of that.  So hopefully, in just a little bit I will be on my way to Austin for my last apostille!

4 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! it's about time, USCIS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praying that the rest of this Ukrainian roller coaster is smoother for you.., if there is such thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Glad that is finally out of the way for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo!! I'm hoping you haven't posted yet today (Tuesday) because you are on your way to Austin to get that sucker apostilled... Keep us posted! Are the rest of your docs over in Ukraine already? I can't remember.

    ReplyDelete