“Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress…”

James 1:27

Our cell phone number in Ukraine is: +38 097 828 9477. We are 8 hours ahead of Texas time. We can receive text but cannot send them. You can also reach us by email at joniredding@hotmail.com.

Friday, July 15, 2011

HOME!!

I have been so busy since we have been home.  We've been swimming at Liz's house for the last 2 days and it has been great!  Bedtime was great the first night and not so great last night. We swam for 3 or 4 hours today so I'm hoping he will fall asleep easy tonight.  He won't watch movies or that would be perfect.  We just started "Cars" so we'll see.  I will try to post more if I ever get a second.  Right now I feel like I will never have a free second for the rest of my life :)  We are happy to be home!  This is a slideshow of pictures from the airport that my friend Nicole took.  I love it!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mQURKspDBE

2 comments:

  1. Awesome slide show! Wish yall the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Home! Love the slide show. Those pics of the whole family are priceless. So glad we met you, we will continue to pray for your family as you transition.

    ReplyDelete