“Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress…”

James 1:27

Our cell phone number in Ukraine is: +38 097 828 9477. We are 8 hours ahead of Texas time. We can receive text but cannot send them. You can also reach us by email at joniredding@hotmail.com.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Last minute mini-vacation

We had originally planned to stay in a hotel somewhere after Ryan's baseball game last night (he won!) but then decided we didn't really have the money to spend on it.  The kids were a little disappointed because they love to stay in hotels and I was disappointed too because I thought it might be fun to get away for a night.  Jody has Marriott points from work travel  so this morning I checked to see if there was anything available at such last minute and there is a room at the JW Marriott and Resort in San Antonio.  I was hoping for a pool and it has a mini waterpark and slides - all kinds of fun stuff!  So we are packing some clothes and jumping in the car for a mini-vacation!  Hurray!  I'm just not going to think about all of the things I need to get done.  We need this short time away.  I just can't believe they had a room (especially free) on this holiday weekend!  God knew we needed this!  He is so good to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment