“Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress…”

James 1:27

Our cell phone number in Ukraine is: +38 097 828 9477. We are 8 hours ahead of Texas time. We can receive text but cannot send them. You can also reach us by email at joniredding@hotmail.com.

Friday, July 1, 2011

2nd Trip next Tuesday

I am doing better since my last post.  I have such amazing people in my life who know just the right thing to say to help me get things in perspective!   I have been so busy the last couple of days - recovering from the trip and getting ready for the next one.  We are getting ready to leave for Ryan's baseball tournament and we have to drive to Austin first so we can get our last apostille.  I am so thankful that my sweet friend Elizabeth is going to go with me on this trip.  She is leaving her 4 kids at home to go.  I'm also thankful for the friends and family who are taking care of all these kids while we are gone.  You might actually be one of those people because I haven't figured all of that out yet :)  My mom is going to be out of town several of the days this time.  We leave on Tuesday at 11:30 am and  have no idea when we will return.  I'm hoping for the next Tuesday.  I think I will pray for a miracle and hope we can come back on Saturday.  Wouldn't that be amazing?  I read someone's blog where they did everything in 2 days, but I think they had to pay a lot of fees to expedite things.  More later....

No comments:

Post a Comment