“Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress…”

James 1:27

Our cell phone number in Ukraine is: +38 097 828 9477. We are 8 hours ahead of Texas time. We can receive text but cannot send them. You can also reach us by email at joniredding@hotmail.com.

Friday, March 11, 2011

GARAGE SALE/BAKE SALE Fundraiser

We are having our garage sale tomorrow to help raise money for our adoption.  We are also going to have a bake sale which the kids are really excited about!  Thank you so much to everyone who has contributed!  We have so much great stuff!  It’s such a blessing to have our friends and family share in our excitement and help us raise the money we need for our adoption.  Seriously this is the biggest garage sale ever!  I have been organizing and pricing for the last 15 hours without stopping and I still have a couple of hours to go.  I’m exhausted but I think it will all be worth it tomorrow.  I will post pictures then.  Jody, Ellie, Ryan, and Cole are sleeping in the tent in the front yard because of all of the stuff outside.  Fun!  Mimi and Papa are here so Jacob wanted to sleep with Papa instead.  Ok,   I’ve got to get back to work so I can maybe sleep for a couple of hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment