“Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress…”

James 1:27

Our cell phone number in Ukraine is: +38 097 828 9477. We are 8 hours ahead of Texas time. We can receive text but cannot send them. You can also reach us by email at joniredding@hotmail.com.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Practicing posting a video



I have spent the last several hours trying to get my videos from my camcorder to a DVD from my computer.  I still haven't figured it out, but I did figure out how to post a video! Now I will be able to post videos from Ukraine if I can remember how I did this!  This is Cole singing his ABC's and then a song he learned at Granny's house.  I hope I figure this thing out soon because I am about to go crazy!

2 comments:

  1. Ok that is so stinkin' cute! Are you in TX? He pronounces things just like my nephew in east TX... looks about the same age too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!!! What a performer!

    ReplyDelete