“Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress…”

James 1:27

Our cell phone number in Ukraine is: +38 097 828 9477. We are 8 hours ahead of Texas time. We can receive text but cannot send them. You can also reach us by email at joniredding@hotmail.com.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Court on Saturday

We didn't get to see the kids today because we were waiting on the signature from the social worker all day.  We finally sat outside her office at 5:45 and she came by.  We got the paper that we need and we are going to have court on Saturday at 10 am.  We are hoping to get a flight home late Saturday night or early Sunday morning.  Oh, I can't wait to get home!  We were sad to not be able to see the kids today but we are hoping they will get to spend the night with us before court.  Jody can't wait to give them a bath, but I think it will take more than one to get all that dirt off.  I'm still can't post pictures for some reason today.  Hopefully it will work tomorrow because I have some cute ones.



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Great news:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I did not even know they did court on Saturday. I am jealous of you getting to go home:) I can't post pics either, something must be wrong with blogger
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete