“Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress…”

James 1:27

Our cell phone number in Ukraine is: +38 097 828 9477. We are 8 hours ahead of Texas time. We can receive text but cannot send them. You can also reach us by email at joniredding@hotmail.com.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Today is the big day!

It's 5:45 am and I am up getting ready.  Jody and I both did not sleep very good last night.  At about 2:00 am, we were both wide awake.  Jody said he had that same feeling that he had the night before we went to the hospital to have each child.  I guess this is about the same thing.  We are excited and nervous.  Please keep praying for us and the kids today!

4 comments:

  1. I'll be praying and praying!!!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayed for you just now with my parents and Seth. :)
    We have all enjoyed your pictures and I cannot wait to meet your sweet kiddos! I keep praying that God will guide each step, give you strength, and hold you up as you are on this journey.
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for all of today....so excited! May the Lord go before you, just step in behind Him.

    ReplyDelete